- Lake Crew Staff must be willing to be certified in Lifeguarding by the American Red Cross (provided at camp during Pre-Orientation each year).
- Lake Crew Staff must complete a Boaters’ Safety Certification program before coming to camp.
- Lake Crew Staff must complete an onsite lake orientation training certification program.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Directly responsible for all areas of the lake with regards to safety and supervision
- Secondarily responsible for 10-12 campers in a cabin.
- Teaching water sports in the Lake Program
- Maintenance of all lake equipment as well as set-up and take-down of the lake each day.