Work With Us All Year Long
Camp War Eagle provides year-long internship program experiences for students who have recently graduated or will soon be graduating from college. All internship positions are full-time, paid opportunities, and housing is also included.
- Recruiting: Assist in the process of recruiting staff for the summer, supervise personnel, as well as other additional responsibilities.
- Media and Marketing: Help plan, organize, and execute the Camp War Eagle promotional strategy. As the demand for multimedia communication at Camp War Eagle grows, our need for individuals with photography, graphic design, and videography skills grows as well. This internship has a large emphasis on promotional content gathering and creation.
- OZONE: Help advance the mission of Camp War Eagle by developing the OZONE program; purposed to minister to campers and families with the goal of improving the region of Northwest Arkansas. The OZONE Intern will work with OZONE Directors to reach students, connect with them and encourage life change through the Gospel.
- Public Relations: Help plan, organize, and implement the Camp War Eagle camper recruiting promotional strategy. This position will also be focused on relationships with in the community and partnering with local organizations to recruit campers for camp.
- SOAR: Assist with all areas of after school programing and planning, volunteer and student recruitment. This position will also be involved with special projects, social media updates and promotional material development.