EACH SUMMER, CAMP WAR EAGLE HIRES COLLEGE-AGED STAFF FROM SEVERAL COUNTRIES ACROSS THE WORLD TO SERVE AS MEMBERS OF THE CAMP WAR EAGLE GLOBAL EXTREME SERVE TEAM. AVAILABLE POSITIONS INCLUDE SUPPORT STAFF IN THE KITCHEN, WORK/MAINTENANCE CREW, AND OFFICE. OUR GEST STAFF HAVE THE UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE OTHERS IN A BEHIND-THE-SCENES MANNER WHILE HELPING MAKE CAMP WAR EAGLE AS SAFE, AMAZING AND FUN AS POSSIBLE.
In addition, our GEST staff also have the opportunity to:
- Make new friends from the United States
- Improve English-speaking skills
- Gain valuable employment experience
- Experience a top-tier American summer camp, including many of the camp activities
- Experience American culture through a variety of camp-sponsored activities and independent travel
- Make connections with American college students and families
- Travel the United States after their employment term ends
The specific responsibilities of the GEST Staff vary, depending on the position. However, general responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Kitchen: See the “Food Service Specialist” position page
Work/Maintenance Crew: See the “Core SWAT” position page
Office Support Staff: See the “Office Counselor” position page
If you have any questions or would like additional information about the GEST Staff position, please email Bailey Kestner at [email protected].