The Camp War Eagle Store is an integral part of camp and is for those who are willing to have fun with and love campers, and have a servant’s heart with a cheerful and positive attitude. They must have good customer service skills and serve with enthusiasm.
Store Counselor duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Daily restocking of the canteen (food and drink items), restocking clothing and gift items as they arrive (tagging, hanging, folding), passing out uniforms to campers, working the registers during Mish Mash opening and closing day, working during Staff Time a few nights per week, inventory of store items, cabin inspection, and general upkeep of the store.
- Other duties may include coordinating the Star Cabin ice cream party at the end of each session with the Food Services Coordinator and the winning cabins.
- Typical Store Staff day:·
- Morning: 8:15 am – lunchtime
- Mish Mash: 2:15 – 5:30 pm
- Work Staff Evening time off: 9:45-11:30 pm (will work at least one night shift a week)